De Pere Select Soccer Club is seeking a qualified individual for the position of Technical Director.
Working with the club Director of Coaching, the Technical Director is responsible for building curriculum, providing both technical and administrative support for the club’s technical programming, including coach development and education, player evaluations, development and try-outs, team training, academies, clinics and camps.
1. Assist in the organizing, scheduling, evaluation and placement of players within the club system.
2. Provide technical training and instruction in the DPSC academies and camps, organize and supervise as required for a successful experience.
3. Work directly with club coaches to provide technical and training assistance, at team training sessions as well as at coaching clinics, act as a resource for coach education.
4. Organize and supervise the seasonal player evaluations.
5. Observe training sessions and provide feedback to club coaches.
6. Observe league matches and provide feedback to club coaches.
7. Fill in for club coaches at training sessions and/or matches when they are unavailable.
8. Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. This is a part-time position; hours can vary depending on the needs of the club.
Interested candidates may apply by submitting a resume with cover letter by 5:00 p.m. May 1st, 2017 to:
De Pere Select Soccer
1856 Nimitz Dr. De Pere, WI 54115
Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Please let us know if you are moving on to play in college next year. We are proud of our graduates and would like to share your accomplishments on our alumni page!
Check out this article featuring DePere Class of 2015 Goalkeeper Kelly Kent:
ATTENTION ALL DE PERE FAMILIES AND BUSINESSES
Help support our club and consider purchasing an add on our website. Your support will help us keep our club cost down and finance our scholarship program. Our website is the information hub for all DePere select and is viewed on a regular basis by all club members.
We are currently developing our sponsorship support program and will have many creative advertising options available to consider. For more information email Dan at Club Sponsorship